The objectives of the Corporate and Legal Services Division are:
- To develop a cadre of professionals through an appropriate and dynamic human resources programme and to enhance the sustainable delivery of service to our customers.
- To implement and monitor the administrative systems, procedures and policies of the Commission; to ensure the protection of its assets and legal rights and to provide an efficient support system through general office service.
The Division has oversight for the following Units:
- Administrative and General Services
- Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations
- Legal Services
- Occupational, Health and Safety
- Property and Transport
- Public Relations