The objectives of the Corporate and Legal Services Division are:
- To develop a cadre of professionals through an appropriate and dynamic human resources programme and to enhance the sustainable delivery of service to our customers.
- To implement and monitor the administrative systems, procedures and policies of the Commission; to ensure the protection of its assets and legal rights and to provide an efficient support system through general office service.
The Division has oversight for the following Units:
- Administrative and General Services;
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations Department;
- Legal Services;
- Property, Transport, Occupational Safety and Health Unit; and
- Training and Development Unit.