Visit the nearest NIC office to complete an application form, or download, print and complete this pdf form and take it to the nearest NIC office.
- Completed application form
- Documentary proof of legal access to land: certified copy of title, legal lease, letter of legal occupation (not older than 6 months)
- Valid ID e.g. national ID , passport, driver’s license
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Certificate of registration and Tax Compliance Certificates (Companies)
- Security deposit and installation fee
The different types of customers are:
- Non- agricultural.
- Rio Cobre, St Dorothy, Colbeck, Amity Hall – St. Catherine
- Yallahs, Phillipsfield, East Albion, Plantain Garden River – St. Thomas
- Mid – Clarendon
- New Forest/Duff House – Manchester
- Beacon Little Park, Hounslow – St. Elizabeth
- Seven Rivers – St. James
- Braco – Trelawny
Applicants must have proper irrigation equipment for service e.g. pipes, drip hoses/tapes and sprinklers.
Applicants must be adjacent to the NIC’s distribution canal and water will be delivered to their farm gate.
Active – Customers who are currently utilizing irrigation services
Suspended – Customers who have not used the service (taken water) for three (3) consecutive months
Terminated – Customers who have not utilized water for twelve (12) consecutive months.
Disconnection of a customer’s water supply by the Commission falls
into two (2) categories:
- Delinquent customers (non-payment of bills)
- Breach of Contract (vandalism, malicious destruction of property and for illegal extraction of water)
Customer may request voluntary disconnection of water supply.
There is a fee associated with the disconnection/reconnection of water supply, reflecting the actual cost involved in carrying out the exercise in the respective districts.
- Payments can be made at any of our offices using cash, cheques or payment via debit cards
- Electronic payments can be made upon request
- Customers can also pay at Bill Express locations island-wide